If you need a sweet treat tonight: Aloha Pops’ handcrafted gelato and sorbetto on a stick will do the trick. On their menu: handmade pops in root beer float, key lime pie, strawberry creme, passion orange, guava, strawberry lemon drop and Green River flavors. At No Ka ‘Oi Cookie Company, have fun choosing between (or just get ‘em all) ice cream sandwiches on chocolate chip cookies, three-chocolate brownies, Reese’s chocolate peanut butter chips (all flavors available a la mode) or a root beer float.
Bring your appetite for tomorrow’s #HNLNightMarket: Carval Express’ gourmet plates, sandwiches, salads and fresh baked goodies will be sure to hit the spot. And if you’re looking for burgers and sinfully good bacon-wrapped hot dogs, Beyond Burgers is your jam — check them out Saturday night from 6 pm on!
Bringing the best of Italy and the Hawaiian Islands, Onda Pasta makes fresh handmade pasta without any preservatives or additives, just like Grandma used to make. Their pasta is the star of the show, but stop by the tent for the fresh sauces and desserts all from scratch. Skip over to France with a visit to Le Crêpe Café — serving up sweet and savory crepes, and for a trip to Thailand without the ticket, hit up Olay Thai’s tent for curries, basil chicken, spring rolls, and cap it all off with a Thai iced tea.
Local Stop, home of the famous malasada burger and 2011 Lunch Wagon Champion, will be serving up tasty local grindz at the Honolulu Night Market Saturday. If you like yakitori, stop by Kohnotori for skewered izakaya goodness and don’t forget Elena’s for Filipino favorites: Pork Adobo Fried Rice Omelet, Pork Adobo, Chicken Adobo, Lechon Special, Banana Lumpia & Pansit / Shanghail Lumpia Combo are on the menu. Happy eating this Saturday at Honolulu Night Market!
This Saturday, Kiawe Pizza will be firing up artisanal pizzas at Honolulu Night Market – made using local kiawe wood for an irresistible crunch and flavor. Stop by to grab a slice or if spice is your thing, swing by Baja Style‘s tent for authentic Mexican grindz. The Honolulu Night Market returns Saturday, May 18th from 6-11 pm.
It’s that time again – Honolulu Night Market returns on May 18th and lots of food vendors will be lined up to satisfy your appetites. For delicious hand-folded wontons, make a pitstop at Paul’s Poppers and if you’re in the mood for an authentic Belgian street waffle, cruise by Wow Wow Waffle. Looking for a sweet fix? Follow your nose to the Pop Pop Donuts tent for fresh baked donuts.
Got ART Cards? Then you’ve got access to great discounts from food vendors at tonight’s Honolulu Night Market. Cash in on these savings by forking over just one of your ART cards, including:
- $2.50 off a Petite Suisse Crepe; choose from Dream: nutella, strawberry, banana, Caprese: mozzarella, tomato and basil oil or Greek: feta, spinach, sundried tomato
- Buy one Aloha Pop, get $1 off the second pop. Flavors include: Ichigo daifuku, Green Tea, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Pineapple Li Hing, POG, Green River, Blue Vanilla
- Buy two waffle cakes at Whatcha Fillin’ ($6 each) and get one free – choose from “Steak Me Home” waffle cake – slices of steak with home-made pesto sauce, “Mint Condition” waffle cake – mint custard cream with chocolate chips, and the “French Kiss” waffle cake – ham, gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and mayo
- Buy all three menu items at Blue Teppanyaki and get $3 off total – items include a bacon wrap, chicken breast wrap and ribeye roll
- Buy one large bag of popcorn at Island Popper and get a small bag FREE
- Buy two scoops of Il Gelato and get a FREE waffle cone
- At Simply Ono, receive a FREE Triple Chocolate Mousse or Red Velvet Teaser
- A FREE brownie dessert at Miso & Ale
- A mini yakisoba at Okonomi Grinds
Two more food vendors on deck for next Saturday’s Honolulu Night Market to satisfy your sweet tooth. Il Gelato scoops Italian style gelateria, handcrafting freshly made, natural and very authentic Italian gelato and non-fat sorbettos. And Cakeworks (which did you know made Rihanna’s birthday cake? She’d appreciate the 4/20 event’s green theme…), known for their cakes, cupcakes, cookies and specialty baked goods, will be offering up delicious treats all night long. Sweet!
Prepare your taste buds for all the ono grindz at this month’s Honolulu Night Market, April 20th from 6-11 pm. Get your burger fix at Momo Burger and enjoy juicy burgers made from 100% grass fed Big Island beef. Okonomi Grinds will have Japanese savory pancakes with a variety of ingredients and check out Simply Ono for gourmet style plate lunches packed with flavor.