It’s going to be a throwback to the old and a look to the new at this month’s Honolulu Night Market. Enjoy a handful of new food and retail vendors making their debut in our new SALT space in Kaka’ako!
- Bao Taon – making your bao dreams a reality with fresh and unique fillings to the traditional Chinese “sandwich”
- Onomono – specializing in Onigirazu, these handheld snacks are the perfect size to leave you satisfied but not too full to try all the other food options.
- Donnies BBQ – newest BBQ truck that boasts original “Texas BBQ”…be sure to bring an appetite!
- Juic’d Life – up and coming cold-pressed juicery that will showcase their fresh blends and will also soon be a permanent establishment at SALT.
- Sun N Soul – a mobile boutique offering Hawaii-inspired truckers, apparel and swimwear
- Dyezigns – handmade, printed tie dye swimwear
- Avela – lifestyle brand featuring goods from around the world, featuring basket bags, pareos and more
- Princess & Mister Boutique – mommy-made and locally-based, find fun prints and bright colors in this collection of keiki apparel