It’s a Block Party! Mark your calendars and join us for a special February edition of Honolulu Night Market!
Saturday, February 15th | 6 to 11pm
| 683 Auahi Street in Our Kaka’ako
In celebration of a week-long art event that brought over a hundred international and local artist to Our Kaka‘ako, POW! WOW! Hawaii and Honolulu Night Market have partnered to bring Hawai‘i a night inspired by the arts.
Auahi Street will be blocked off from Keawe to Lana Lane and brought to life with live art jam sessions by international and local artists, food trucks to satisfy any craving, a fashion show inspired by POW! WOW! Hawaii’s urban culture, and musical performances by local artist, DJ’s and the POW! WOW! Hawaii School of Music.
Other event highlights include:
- Honolulu Night Market goers will be able to purchase a piece of POW! WOW! Hawaii through limited edition art brought in personally by the international artists. Shopping will also be available in the Pinch of Salt Warehouse, featuring unique vendors like Andy South, Homecoming, and Salt + Sand.
When: SATURDAY, Feb 15, from 6:00 p.m. to close
Where: 683 Auahi Street – In the heart of Our Kaka‘ako
(Click Here for parking information. FREE parking available at the 555 South Street)
Event Highlights Include:
- In POW! WOW! Hawaii tradition, a live mural painted by multiple POW! WOW! Hawaii artists will be blacked out at the end of the night. Representing that nothing is permanent and we must appreciate what we have, while we still have it.
- Performances by Architect By Day, Robin Delight, Sebastian Hughes and Super HiFi
- Fashion show at 8:00 p.m. featuring the newest Our Kaka‘ako retailer, Illest and Puffer Hawaii
- Food vendors il Gelato, Uncles North Shore Ice Cream Sandwiches, Elenas, Pt Suisse, Hawaii’s Fried Musubi, Sweet Pea Café, Aloha Pops, Olay Thai, Kettle Corn Hawaii, Beyond Burgers, Bonfire Pizza, Pololi Oe, Dolcita, Guava Smoked, Hawaiian Fresh Farms, All Kine Grindz, Haleiwa Bowls
- Retail vendors Recess by Homecoming, Lolli Swim, Lei Chic vendor machinemachine from Kauai, Pure Joy Adornments, Truestory Textstiles, HILIFE & Butigroove, Vermilli, Maleana Cosmetics, Andy South, Digs Hawaii X Sneaktip NYC, Beachcomber Design, Tasi Boutique, Monkeypod Jam from the Garden Isle, Salt + Sand, Hi‘ilani A Baby Story, Hippy Chic Designs, Tasi Boutique
- Futsal in the CoXist parking lot
- LightSleepers DJ on Auahi Street
- Prelaunch of Art Cards to collect, trade, or redeem at the Honolulu Night Market. Limited edition deck featuring photos of Hawai‘i’ Fashion Month 2013
- Live art by Gripptide/ Kalani Ware, Two Crows, The Artery, Brenda Provost, Osta Lange & Risa Oram, Rachel Ritchie, Yellow Bird Bohemia, Carlos Mozo, Xisco Peculiar, The Art Truck
The Honolulu Night Market is FREE to the general public and fun-seekers of all ages. For more information on Honolulu Night Market, visit www.ourkakaako.com www.HonoluluNightMarket.com.
For more information on POW! WOW! Hawaii, visit powwowhawaii.com