It’s a MAMo takeover in our retail warehouse! Shop goods from Native Hawaiian, Maori and many other local artisans this month.
- Kalei’s Hawaiian Jewels – hand painted Hawaiian jewelry
- Tangz de Nikau – Tsonga maori (Maori treasures) like pounamu, whale bone and wooden carved pendants and accessories
- Hina Jwls Hawaii – unique handcrafted Hawaiian mo’olelo jewelry & accessories using sea shells endemic to Hawaii, natural beach glass, pearls, semi-precious stones and natural beads
- Keala Designs – one of a kind jewelry that’s designed and created in Hawaiʻi, featuring Tahitian pearls and more
- Lahaʻole Designs – necklaces, bangles and earrings made with shells and pearls
- Hana Lima Maui – handcrafted jewelry that combines native materials with modern craft, that features beautiful sunrise shell designs