Our first Honolulu Night Market of 2016 is sure to be hit! We’re joining forces with Pow Wow Worldwide to kick-off their annual event and we’ve got a few cool things up our sleeve as well. With 13 NEW VENDORS, more than half of the retail warehouse will be filled with local artists, retailers and even a floral shop that you’ve never seen at night market before! Here’s a look:
- R.A.W. International – a perfume line created for women by women! Plus, a portion of our proceeds will go to support organizations that assist in restoring women who have been released from human trafficking, prison and domestic abuse situations.
- World of Good Travel - a new company that specializes in trips for Hawaii students and young professionals to volunteer around the world. They’ll be showcasing and selling goods they found from their travels with 100% of proceeds benefitting the program.
- Flore21 – Honolulu floral shop that specializes in fresh cut flowers, plants and decor.
- Rob Branson Art - shop unique art pieces that are inspired by the ocean and life in Hawaii…as seen by local artist, Rob Branson.
- Island Doggie - accessorize your pup in style with bow ties, harnesses and more from Island Doggie. Tip: head to their Instagram page for a 10% discount.
- Pow! Wow! Hawaii – don’t miss the booth of Pow Wow Hawaii! Pick up limited edition tees, keiki apparel from Big Bad Wolf and more!