This month, we tasked each Street Grindz food vendor to create a menu that reflects food from a specific country. That equals 15 different themed menus for YOU to try at Honolulu Night Market on April 18th. Of course, there was no shortage of countries in Asia, see what these vendors chose…
- Spin Grille: Afghanistan – You’ll be able to spot Spin from their unusual set-up and watch as your food cooks on their rotating grill. Special menu item: middle eastern marinated chicken & rice plate served with naan bread, green salad and drizzled with a yogurt sauce.
- Wow Wow Lemonade: China – Enjoy lemonade of all kinds including a special Chinese flavor: Lucky Dragonfruit Lemonade
- Koi: Thailand – Serving up a variety of plate lunches with a Thai flair like: Thai Basil Chicken and Long Beans, Crispy Pork Belly w/Red Chilli Sauce and Grilled Fish Filet w/ Panang Curry Sauce
- Nani Kore: Korea – offering a Korean kimchi explosion with yakisoba, pork belly sliders, fried rice and more…all with KIMCHI!
- The Pig and the Lady: Vietnam – On special is their Crispy Porchetta Banh Mi Dip w/ Spicy Lemongrass pork jus!
- Milk Tea Hawaii: Taiwan – All natural and organic milk tea with flavors like Horchata, Matcha and more.