From Indonesia to Guam, there will be no shortage of worldly cuisine this month at Honolulu Night Market. See what you can expect to eat from these vendors on Saturday.
- Taste of Indonesia – Chef Hana boasts Indonesian specialties like Beef Rendang and Sate Ayam.
- Spin Grill – fresh off the grill dishes like sausage sticks and their night market special, Cuban Sandwiches.
- Romi’s Pop-up – homemade Japanese comfort foods like Mama’s Special Curry.
- Flavors of the World – garlic butter shrimp and pork sandwiches
- Firehouse Food Truck – authentic Chamorro cuisine, with favorites like Chicken Kelaguen with red rice.